السبت، 30 يوليو 2011

Dear Friends....

Dear Friends

 My dear friend and supporter of the Palestinian Arab cause, Gulamhusein Abba, requested me to circulate his article  “Obama, Israel and Palestine”  which he wrote with all the good will and sincerity. I agree on most of the points he intelligently raised, but I asked his permission to comment on some of the points that we have different points of view about, which I can’t by any means adopt being a matter of principle in our struggle with Zionism regarding our Palestinian Arab homeland, to which he had no objection, provided as I am introducing these comments in an obvious manner within the text of the article, I wrote the comments in red and initialed namely ASK
I thank Mr. Gulamhusein, for the efforts he made to write his article and refute Zionist propaganda and lies, and correct President Obama’s mistakes.
Your comments shall be appreciated
Adib S. Kawar

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق